The Paris Armory is a 42,046 sf four-story building facility constructed in 1950.
McDonough-Whitlow, P.C. was the subconsultant for the project to convert an approximately 11,745 sf correctional gymnasium and support space to a functional Illinois Army National Guard Field Maintenance Shop (FMS).
Work included upgrading electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and HVAC systems; reconfiguring space to include administrative and supply space, men and women’s restrooms and showers, locker rooms, and a break room; installing two drive-through maintenance bays with overhead doors, vehicle parts storage areas, vehicle exhaust and oil lube systems, and an overhead crane; and providing a covered exterior vehicle wash bay with an underground storage tank and fuel dispensing system.
Paris, Edgar County, Illinois